The Arena Club encourages its members to bring their family, friends and associates to the Club to enjoy the facilities as their guests.
Guest fee for guests under the age of 60: $15
Guest fee for guests age 60+: $10
- Guests must be accompanied to the club by a current member in good standing who is at least age 16 or over on the membership.
- Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by someone over the age of 18 in order to sign a waiver.
- Members may bring in 2 guests per ADULT per day with a maximum of four guests per family membership.
- Guests who reside in Harford County are limited to ONE club use per month.
- Out-of-town guests who are staying in Harford County for an extended period of time may purchase temporary memberships (see Member Representative for details.)
Guest passes may be used by members to bring their guests for a one time club visit with no additional fee. Members must present a current, valid pass at time of guest check-in which has been authorized by a Member Services team member. Guest passes are not valid between Memorial Day and Labor Day. Members are responsible for the conduct of their guests. All guests are required to take a tour with a Member Representative.
All guests are required to sign a liability waiver prior to use of any club facilities are are asked to observe and follow all applicable club policies and guidelines.